Please read our Adoption Policy before purchasing.
1. Purchasing a bunny should be carefully considered. Buns live 8-12 years, this is a long-term commitment.
2. A 50% deposit is required to hold a rabbit until time of pick-up or transport. If the rabbit is going via transport the total must be received before it is picked up. (This may vary at peak times)
3. All sales are final
4. If for any reason you become unable to care for the rabbit, I will gladly accept it back, however, no refund will be provided.
5. We will not intentionally allow a bunny to leave our barn if it is sick or unhealthy in any way. (Once the bunny leaves us, we are no longer responsible for its health.)
6. Sexing a bunny is not always 100% accurate. If I mistakenly provide you with a bunny that isn't the gender you requested, we will accept the bunny back and put you on the waitlist for the next available of your choice.
I receive a lot of requests for my rabbits and it can become difficult to keep track of so, to ensure no one gets left out or accidently dropped I do request that you complete the form on the link below. This is my waitlist and will be the way I stay in touch with you as the babies grow and develop. Getting on the waitlist is not a commitment to purchase but does keep you in line for a bunny once they become available.
*You must be on the waitlist in order to be notified.
When the buns are eight-twelve weeks of age, I will begin with the waitlist and allow those on there to select the rabbit of their choice before moving to the next buyer. At this time a 50% deposit is required. Deposits are non-refundable! We accept: PayPal, Venmo and Cash App. Your remaining balance is due prior to pick-up.
To join the waitlist: http://tinyurl.com/BunnyWaitlist2023
When our littles are ready for their forever homes you will make arrangements for pick-up or transport.
My preferred transporter is Olaf's Polar Express: You will find them on FB
If I am attending a show I can arrange a meeting place along the route.